I’m pleased to announce the launch of the newest Dr. Freelance Guide: The Smooth-Sailing Freelancer—How To Find, Sell, and Retain More Freelance Business. For a limited time, I’m offering it as a free ebook…simply go to this page to download your copy. (It’s a 40-page pdf, no e-reader required. There’s also a Kindle version, if you prefer.)
Rest assured, you don’t have to know a bow from a stern or port from starboard to understand the strategies inside. I’ve laid out the basic principles I used to build my own business and increase the number and diversity of my clients, as well as incorporating ideas from some of my savviest freelance colleagues, including:
- The key differences between the 2 categories of work you pursue—and strategies to get more of the “good” kind
- 7 sales tips that you should start incorporating in your business today to boost your power of persuasion—and close more deals
- How to get more referrals—and benefit from the closest thing a freelancer can get to perpetual motion
- A pep talk on thinking bigger about your business—what you’re going to achieve, why you should want to, and how you’ll do it
So, now I’m going to ask you a favor—actually, two favors:
- If you have any freelancer colleagues who you believe would benefit from the book, please share this page through the social media buttons below or send your friends this link: http://doctorfreelance.com/free-ebook-smooth-sailing-freelancer-pdf
- If you enjoy the book, please take a moment to review it on my Amazon page. Thank you!
Thanks for reading, and here’s to smooth sailing!
P.S. If you like what you read in The Smooth-Sailing Freelancer, please make sure to check out the paperback or Kindle version of The Science, Art and Voodoo of Freelance Pricing and Getting Paid—the original Dr. Freelance Guide. (Avg. customer review: 4.7 stars out of 5)