Update: The Kindle Countdown deal for The Science, Art and Voodoo of Freelance Pricing and Getting Paid is now closed. (Regular price is $3.99 on Kindle and $11.95 in paperback.)
To be alerted to the next Kindle deal, make sure to subscribe to Dr. Freelance in the sidebar!
This Dr. Freelance guide not only walks you through how to set rates for your freelance services, but offers plenty of strategic tips on persuasive estimating, client negotiations, raising your fees, and more.
I’ll tweet an alert from @drfreelance a few hours before each price change.
How Can This Book Help You with Freelance Pricing?
- The factors you need to consider before sending out an estimate
- The #1 most persuasive strategy to get clients to buy without haggling on price
- Why you should never discount your price as a first step in negotiating, and what you should do instead
- 8 reasons to increase your prices—and 4 ways to do it without client pushback
- Sure-fire tips to get slow-pay and no-pay clients in line
If you don’t own a Kindle, you can upload one of the free Kindle Reading Apps for smart phones, tablets, and computers in order to read the books on your preferred platform.
And if you haven’t already downloaded it, please make sure to grab your free copy of The Smooth-Sailing Freelancer: How To Find, Sell, and Retain More Freelance Business.
Finally, a HUGE thank you to all of you who were kind enough to share links to my new website yesterday. I’m combing through all my social media accounts and will try to thank you personally—I truly appreciate it!